U.S. History since 1877
U.S. History Since 1877 is a documentary-style course that examines U.S. history from the Reconstruction era to the present day. The video programs provide visual representation of American history since 1877 and connect us with the past. To help personalize this course, the stories of eight diverse families have been woven into the videos.
Throughout our seamlessly designed courses, faculty can manipulate and add supplemental material for even more enriching content at point of use – giving a truly personalized experience for faculty and student. All courses are designed for any device, offering mobility with HTML5 which can easily be integrated into your Learning Management System with a single sign-on. The course is explicitly designed for all types of today's learners. Our faculty resource guides contain support materials that preserve instructor guidance in all elements of the course.
- Videos incorporating your prominent voices of educational leaders
- Knowledge-in-Action scenarios - knowledge-based application projects
- Interactive learning activities
- Progress Checks for students
- Ebook student learning enhancements available on iBooks